1550 HARWOOD STREET, West End, Vancouver West, $5,800,000.00
This property is RM-5 Multi-family zoning, and one of the last remaining VIEW lots in the West End. A lovingly cared for home with development potential. This home sits on a quiet, tree-lined street with beautiful ocean views. An extremely unique residence that feels like you're living in an exclusive hotel in the heart of West End of Vancouver - voted the best neighborhood in Canada. Steps to the seawall, restaurants, Celebration of Light fireworks, parks, beaches, shopping and all while living quietly nestled on a beautiful street, in a perfect location in a lovely home with tremendous future upside. **DOUBLE EXPOSURE - Also Listed on ML as COMMERCIAL-LAND ONLY. ML# C8002843**.
MLS®: R2017420 Finished Floor Area: 3627 sqft.
Property Type: House Lot Frontage: 44
Basement: Full Lot Depth: 131
Bedrooms: 4 Age: 93
Bathrooms: (Total:3, Half:)  
  • Central location
  • Recreation nearby
  • Shopping nearby
  • View
  • Waterfront
  • Marina nearby
  • Storage
  • Wheelchair access
  • Fireplaces
  • Appliances Included
  More pictures

REALTOR® Information
  Hutchinson, David 
(778) 839-5442

  Sutton Grp-West Coast (Brdwy)
#301 - 1508 West Broadway
Vancouver  V6J1W8
(604) 714-1700

The above information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed.
All dollar amounts in CDN unless otherwise specified.
Read full post
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.